Oracle’s Primavera P6 EPPM Team Member Interfaces
Designed for team members to record status with a simple interface from anywhere.
Accurate project status is critical to the success of any project and capturing the information directly from the people doing the work is the best way to ensure your schedule reflects the true progress. Three independent interfaces enable project participants to update their status and communicate with others wherever they are. All interfaces were designed with ease of use and deployment in mind. An organization can choose to deploy any or all of the interfaces that make the most sense to their business.
- Quick, convenient and easy access for Team Members to status their work
- View only the work you are assigned
- Facilitates communication between Team Members and project controls group
- Controls to determine which fields are available for update
- Review and approval of updates to ensure project integrity
- iPad and iPhone applications support updating tasks offline when no internet is available
- More timely and accurate project information which helps identify problems faster
- Free up project controls group to work on higher value work since they no longer have to chase down project status
- Unite project teams and stakeholders with a host of collaboration and feedback capabilities
- Easy interface and deployment which saves time, money, and reduces risk of change resistance
- Empower users with more autonomy and a greater contribution to value added work
These interfaces enable users to:
- Easily update tasks to reflect the work that has been done including a single click to mark the task completed.
- Capture progress on assigned tasks via a timesheet interface.
- Communicate with the project manager or other team members through discussions and email.
- View and update the steps, codes, notebooks, and user defined fields assigned the task.
- View predecessor and successor tasks, documents.
- Easily filter the task list by timeframe or simple search.
- Update tasks offline when no internet connection is available using the iPad/iPhone app.
P6 Team Member for IOS, P6 Team Member for Android, and P6 Team Member Web
The Oracle Primavera P6 Team Member interfaces are designed for team members to record status from any location using a simple interface. Options include an iPad/iPhone application, Android application, a separate P6 Team Member Web interface, and email statusing. These options provide quick, convenient, and easy access to assigned tasks using the platform or device that best suits your line of work such as resources in the field, field supervisors, and craft labor.