Custom Integration Technology
Strategic Insights Lead to Greater Success
Atlas seamlessly integrates multiple systems to create lifecycle project transparency with real-time monitoring of every aspect of your projects – scope, schedule, actuals, future forecasting as well as project alerts when something unplanned occurs. It’s not about more technology, it’s about connecting the right technology to provide you with clarity to get your projects complete on time and budget.
Bridge Software Applications
Helping You Navigate Your Business Goals to Success
Our approach is rooted in developing a strong partnership with our clients and developing an on-the-ground understanding of your business and operations so we can accurately identify areas for optimization. Once our team integrates with your business and pinpoints the areas for improved business operations through system integrations, we will configure a custom Atlas data model of your new capabilities. Once all systems are connected and you have the data and analytics you need, you can expect to take your business to the next level.
- Enhanced data management accelerates implementations, database consolidation, cloud migrations and provides an integration platform to an endless number of application API’s This powerful tool gives you advanced direct access to all the of application data with a simple to use interface.
- Perform data integrity checks, data analysis and quick insights with the easy-to-use reporting tools.
- Import and export data using a simple spreadsheet interface.
- Prepare, increase reliability and quality checks on project data for artificial intelligence AI and machine learning ML algorithms.
- No macros or custom programing are necessary. Simply configure the columns of data you need and then use the built-in batch operations to clone, modify, or update one or many records at once. Actions performed on the data include clearing any existing value, setting a value, or modifying a value by a calculated by a fixed or factored amount.
- Preview Changes prior to committing bulk uploads.
- This powerful solution leverages the Primavera P6 Web Service REST API to access all the applications data while adhering to the application business rules and user security permissions. This tool can safely be used by all application users without the concern of performing task that would not be able to do directly in the application.
- Bulk upload or update Resources, Roles, Resource Assignments, activity code assignments and more.
- Perform tasks such as updating resource unit rates that are more than two decimal points (50.568712858) which is not possible within the P6 Professional Client or P6 Web application.
- Quickly modify Resource rate assignments including effective dates by using built in calculations, uplift percentages and more.
- Deployments are supported on a Windows or Linux server, standalone Windows 10 or higher, or in the cloud as service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for SaaS cloud pricing.
- Supported applications include Oracle Primavera Cloud, Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM Cloud, Primavera P6 EPPM 20.12.4 or higher on premise.
- Easy update multiple Primavera databases. Merge, sync and maintain data across the enterprise.
- Load and extract Global, Project, WBS, Activity, Resource, Risk, Lean Task, Timesheet level data.
- Use Project and WBS time phased spread data for pivot tables and custom reports.
- Greatly reduce the time required to create schedules, monthly status updates, synchronizing data between applications.
- The user interface displays the current data in Primavera and allows you to preview the changes before they are committed.
- System requirements:
- Primavera P6 EPPM version 20.12.4 and higher
- Web Services license module assigned to users in P6
- Minimum 4GB memory, 10GB storage
"*" indicates required fields