Seavus Project Viewer
Project Viewer is the industry-leading Microsoft® Project MPP Reader.
Intended for all project team members and employees that need to open and view the project plans in .mpp file format. Seavus Project Viewer supports 100% of the views available in MS Project, including the professional graphical reports, and offers multiple sharing options like SharePoint integration. A professional, yet cost-effective solution, with a familiar user interface that additionally eliminates the learning curve and training costs for the project organizations and companies.
Open MS Project 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 Files.
Fast & 100% Accurate.
Costs Just a Fraction of MS Project price.
Available for Windows and Mac
Watch Seavus Project Viewer in Action
100% Views as in MS Project
Seavus Project Viewer supports more than 27 views as in Microsoft Project, providing the same display of the project information to any project stakeholder using the software. In addition to the standard views, Seavus Project Viewer™ is capable to work with user-defined views, i.e. the views that the project manager has created in Microsoft Project and saved in the project plan, i.e. the .mpp file.
- Shows 100% of the views as in MS Project.
- Supports user-defined views.
- Opens MPP plan from latest project version.
Graphical Reports and Dashboards
As an MS project viewer, it comes with visual reports and dashboards that allow project participants to get a complete overview of their upcoming tasks, critical tasks or tasks that are behind schedule. Project stakeholders can also observe the tasks, resource costs and analyze whether they are aligned with the project budget.
- Supports the predefined MS Project reports.
- Provides descriptive reports for stakeholders
- Enables a complete overview of project’s health.
Task Update Add-In
For instant collaboration:
- The project manager creates a project plan in MS® Project and uploads it to a shared location for team members to access.
- Team members open the project plan with Seavus Project Viewer and report task progress (percent completed or Actual Work).
- The project manager then opens the project plan and accepts or rejects submitted task updates with Seavus Project Viewer Addin for Microsoft® Project.
Provide all company personnel with View access to Microsoft Project plans
Individuals who are responsible for one or more projects, entire departments or a specific region of the organization, can benefit by gaining visibility into all of the projects for which they are responsible, easily determine the overall project status and ensure work is aligned with the strategic goals of the organization and project is on time and on budget.
Project Team Members
Personnel responsible for many of the operational activities that are scheduled in one or more projects to which they are assigned can look at their assignments in the different projects, provide feedback on finished tasks and make sure they are always aligned with the project schedule.
Other personnel working at the organization other than the project owner, directly or indirectly involved in the project, can get insights, reports and the possibility to review project assignments or simply follow the overall project status.
Get a quote.