Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
The best way to manage all your projects, programs, resources and portfolios
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management is much more than scheduling. It lets your organization manage all projects, programs, resources and costs through one integrated solution that is easier to use than ever before. Our architecture and technology is built to meet your organization’s needs, whether you’re a regional commercial contractor or a large multinational EPC.
Primavera delivers personalized information and functionality to each individual user, using role specific interfaces.
It works with your existing estimating and accounting packages and leverages their information so that you get the complete picture without going to multiple systems. Primavera is designed specifically for members of the executive team; project, field and contract management; project controls; and also offers security-driven access for specialty contractors, architects, engineers and your clients.
- Easy-to-use and administer multi-user, multi-project applications that are scalable and can be deployed throughout the organization to all project participants;
- Centralized storage of the entire organization’s project data and information;
- Complete document management system to store all files including images, Microsoft® Office™ files, AutoCAD®, Microstation®, and many more;
- Robust project management features for scheduling, resource leveling and reporting on a group of projects or programs;
- Flexible workflow engine for designing customized processes the way they are done in your business;
- Automated, e-mail or mobile alerting system to keep you in touch with the project even when you are away from the computer;
- Information delivery to every project participant based on their needs and contribution required for the project or program;
- Easy-to-use reporting system with hundreds of standard reports or the ability to send data to third-party reporting solutions such as Crystal™, Accuate™ and others.