Primavera Gateway Integration Solution
Pre-Built Integrations for Project Portfolio Management
Eliminate information silos and inefficient processes by extending the interoperability.
Oracle offers integration options to ensure Oracle’s Primavera project portfolio management solutions work with other applications in the enterprise, including Oracle’s AutoVue, Oracle’s PeopleSoft Projects (ESA) and SAP.
- Open and extensible integration solution that extends interoperability between Oracle’s Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) solution and third-party project related applications including ERP and enterprise asset management (EAM) systems.
- Enables executives, project managers and project personnel to improve the planning and execution of large capital projects and to streamline maintenance operations by aligning material, resource, schedule and financial information.
- Provides support for incremental data updates. This approach dramatically reduces the amount of data that has to be synchronized, allowing for efficient and timely updates even for very large projects.
- Dramatically simplifies implementation and configuration of integration processes with out-of-the-box integration with SAP Plant Maintenance and/or SAP Project System modules.
- Provides integration examples and comprehensive documentation to facilitate quick and easy adoption with third-party applications.
- Further automates integration processes by leveraging a built-in job scheduling engine that enables project synchronizations to be set and run at pre-defined, recurring time intervals.